Treat your Muscle Pain with Soma (A Mild Pain Reliever)
An Introduction to Soma Pill
Soma Pill is basically a mild pain reliever used for the purpose of treating acute and muscle pain or injuries. Generically called Carisoprodol, this pain reliever belongs to a class of muscle relaxants called carbamates. Carisoprodol has been in use among people since the year 1959.
A true muscle relaxant particularly targets the skeletal muscle fibers or nerves that control the muscle. But Soma Pill is a centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant which not only relaxes the muscles but provides a soothing effect to a person’s mind. It works like a blanket sedative that affects the entire central nervous system of a person. It can be said that Soma has more widespread effects than a true muscle relaxant.
Note that when a person is using this pain medication, he must also take proper rest and physical therapy to get effective relief from his body pain.
Soma is a Schedule IV controlled substance declared by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) under the Controlled Substances Act because of its increased abuse potential.
Things to consider while purchasing/using a controlled substance
A controlled substance is generally a drug or chemical whose manufacture, possession, or use is regulated by a government, such as illicitly used drugs or prescription medications that are designated as a controlled drug.
You must consider the following while purchasing any controlled substance –
- · Obtain a doctor’s prescription before purchasing a controlled substance.
- · Store the medication in a safe and secure place that is out of the reach of children and pets.
- · Never share this drug with any other person especially with those who have prior drug addiction or substance use disorder.
The reason for any drug or medication to be declared as a controlled substance is that they have a potential of abuse or addiction. People particularly prior drug addicts/abusers can easily misuse these drugs and put their life in complete chaos. Especially Soma which has effects on a person’s brain and can actually change the perception of the person towards pain is a medication that can be highly abused.
One must be very careful while using this pill and must purchase it only if a doctor prescribes this medication to them. Purchasing and using it without a doctor’s prescription can be life-threatening to the person.
Take a look at the precautions for using Soma!
- · Store this medication at room temperature away from extreme moisture, heat, and direct sunlight. Never store this drug in your washroom. Keep count of the pills in every bottle that you own so as to ensure nobody is misusing them.
- · Do not use this medication in large amounts than prescribed. Consuming in such amounts can lead to dependency.
- · Provide your entire medical reports to your doctor before using this medication. People who have a genetic enzyme disorder called porphyria must never use this medication. Also, tell your doctor if you have a history of substance use disorder, or mood/mental illnesses.
- · Make a list of all the drugs that you using at present and give it to the doctor. Such drugs can include prescribed drugs, non-prescribed drugs, recreational drugs, dietary drugs, nutritional drugs, vitamins, illegal drugs, or herbal products.
NOTE: This medication is for adults who are 18 years or above. Children or teenagers less than 18 years must never receive this drug.