Soma pill: Deals Pain in a Flash
Acute pain is a pain type that comes suddenly. We all have gone through this pain type, while we are engrossed in our day to day activity. This pain feeling comes suddenly but causes a lot of trouble to us. Acute pain does not last long for more than more six months. Once the underlying cause of the pain diminishes, the pain is gone for the rest of the life.
Soma pill is a common name that comes when we are in acute pain. This is a sure shot solution that you can try on while in pain. And since the pain med it little mild, hence can be on a daily purpose. But Soma pill is a short-term treatment for pain so it cannot be used more than three weeks
Know more about Soma pill
Soma pill is a prescribed drug that is available on a proper doctor’s prescription. This pain med is available in the market as the brand version of the generic Carisoprodol. Any person, who is allergic to Carisoprodol, should not choose soma pill.
Soma Pill is a centrally acting muscle relaxant that helps to treat physical pain. This medication is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat skeletal muscle condition pain or injury. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Carisoprodol in April 1959.
Ingredients of Soma
Inactive: Alginic acid, magnesium stearate, potassium sorbate, starch, and tribasic calcium phosphate
Carisoprodol precautions and warnings
Precautions of Soma are to be seriously taken as it can have some serious health issues if not followed properly. Some of the precautions are:-
1. Don’t take Soma if you have difficulty in breathing
2. Avoid Soma if you are allergic to the substance of Carisoprodol
3. Tell your doctor, if you have a history of seizures.
4. Don’t take Soma with alcohol; it can have an adverse effect.
5. Carisoprodol can cause drowsiness and dizziness, don’t drive after taking it.
6. It is strictly prohibited not to operate heavy machinery which required mental stability.
7. It can have withdrawal effects consult your doctor at once before withdrawal.
8. Don’t take Soma more than the advised/prescribed dosage.
Things to keep in mind while taking Soma
There are certain things that you should keep in mind while you are on Soma pill. This will help you to deal best with the pain med. As it is a pain med, so it is better to be careful with the medicine
• Don’t take Soma in the form of powder by inhaling or never mix it with water to inject into your body this can be dangerous
• Don’t consume alcohol when you are using Soma pill as your painkiller
• If your age is less than 16 years, never use Soma pill as your painkiller
• Pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid taking this as it may harm their babies and the newborn
• To avoid Soma addiction or dependency, don’t use it more than 3 weeks continuously
Side effects of Soma
Side effect and painkillers are like the two sides of the same coin. That is why it is advisable to opt for pain med under the proper supervision of the doctor. There are certain side effects of Soma. This includes
• Breathing problem
• Difficulty in urination
• Muscle spasm
• Drowsiness (most common)
• Blurry vision
• A sore throat
• A cough