Soma pill a Pain Med to Relax Muscle Pain
Soma pill is a widely accepted painkiller that is used to treat pain and gives you instant relief. Carisoprodol is the generic name for Soma pill, even this pill is well known by the generic name. The pain med belongs to the class of drugs known as muscle relaxants. The pain med works by blocking the sensation of pain from reaching the brain and thus giving a relieving effect.
Soma is a muscle relaxer and it is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat pain or injury. Soma pill got its approval from FDA back in the year 2007 for treating pain. This drug works more effectively in acute pain. Acute pain is something that comes in suddenly and disturbs us for approx a month. So to attend your acute pain now, you have the solution of Soma pill.
How you can take the pill
Take a proper doctor’s advice, while dosing the pill. Here is a general idea how to consume the medicine-
• Soma is usually taken 3 times per day
• This medicine should be used up to 2 or 3 weeks. It should only be used for a short period of time
• Soma pill can be addictive. So it is advised not to share the Soma pill with someone who was already a drug abuse.
• Misuse of Soma can be habit forming which can also lead to death.
• Do not suddenly stop the drug this might have withdrawal symptom, consult your physician.
You can now easily get this pain med both online and offline market. You can buy Soma Pill online from an online pharmacy store with various attractive features.
What should you tell your Doctor?
Here are certain things that you must tell your doctor for your good. After knowing the history of your health issue, it will be easy and safe for you as well as for the physician to treat you without any ill effects
If you are allergic to Carisoprodol or one of its ingredients, you should not use the pain med
• Poor kidney function
• Poor liver function
• A history of or risk of seizures
• A history of drug or substance abuse
• Sensitivity to the drug meprobomate
• Sensitivity to the drug felbamate (Felbatol)
• Acute intermittent porphyria
Interactions of Soma Pill
There are certain drugs that should not be taken, while you are on this pain med; because this can result in fatal effect –
• Sleep medications
• Smart drugs (Modafinil, Provigil)
• Benzodiazepines (Anxiety medications)
• Painkillers or analgesic pills
• Drugs that treat muscle disorders and seizures
• Clopidogrel (Plavix)
• Drugs that contain doxylamine
• Ticlopidine (Ticlid)
• Sodium oxybate (Xyrem)