Artvigil: A Smart Brain Enhancer
What is Artvigil?
Artvigil is a drug that hails from the category of “wakefulness promoting agent” it is a prescribed drug that is given to patients and individuals suffering from an excessive sleep disorder. Now, this disorder rises due to excessive daytime disorder, obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy and shift work sleep disorder. The drug comes under the awning of Armodafinil which is the active ingredient present in it.
Artvigil not only treats the excessive sleep disorder, but it also helps to enhance or develop the cognitive function in an individual, mainly targeting the executive function. It works on the neurons of the brain and as a result, controls the sleep and wake cycle in an individual.
This smart drug helps increase the functional capacity of one’s brain as a result, keeps a person feel active and light throughout the day. It also helps in improving the cognitive enhancement and develops the memory and concentration span.
Half-life of the smart pill
The half-life of Artvigil is for about 12 to 15 hours. This means that the effectiveness of the smart pill lasts for about good 12 to15 hours. This smart pill has gained wide recognition among the population of US and Britain.
Artvigil and Students
Artvigil can also be termed as a memory or an intelligence enhancer and is the great effective solution to Narcolepsy. Students (perusing higher education) who finds difficult to stay wide awake during the nick hours before exams and grabs uncountable cups of coffee can now switch to Artvigil. The drug not only will help to fight the sleep disorder but it will also kick the executive function. It will enhance the memory span and also will increase the concentration level among the students. This can be of great help for the students; this medicine even develops the level of alertness and activeness among the students. It will make them feel light and will open up their creativity chamber of the brain. This enables them to be more productive and keep the focus intake for a longer duration of time.
How you go Dosing the pill?
Before you start dosing the pill, consult with the doctor and follow the prescription thoroughly that is given. Here is the general idea as to how you can dose the medicine-
• The recommended dose of the medicine is 150 mg per day that is to be taken
• People with liver diseases, blood pressure issues, and cardiovascular problem must take 100 mg dose per day
• For people suffering from narcolepsy and obstructive sleep apnea, must take the medicine early in the morning on an empty stomach with just a glass of water.
• Individuals suffering from Shift Work Sleep Disorder (SWSD) must take the pill one hour before work schedule. This would keep them alert and focus in their work for a long duration of time.
• You can take the pill with food or without food
• Do not overdose the medicine this may cause insomniac
• The medicine is not generally prescribed more than 12 weeks
• The smart pill is not recommended below 18 years of age