Provigil: The Brain Booster
Provigil is an effective smart pill which is the brand version of Modafinil. Smart pills are basically used to enhance cognitive power. Activeness is very important in the workplace. But there are various types of outer force which can hamper our activeness. Excessive sleep in the work place is one of those causes. Provigil can help you to fight with this problem. It is a very effective smart pill. Not only that, Provigil also can enhance your memory power
How to take Provigil
To get relief from any health issues, taking medicines is not enough. But taking it in proper way is also important. If you want to become active in your work, take Provigil properly.
· If you want to stay active for the whole day, take one pill of Provigil every morning.
· You can take it with or without food. Remember one thing; Provigil cannot give you enough sleep. It can just keep you awake during the working hours
· You should avoid Provigil if you are allergic to Modafinil OR Armodafinil
· Avoid Provigil (Modafinil) 200 mg if you are a patient of high blood pressure and taking medicines for it
· Don’t take Provigil (Modafinil) 200 mg if you are suffering from chest pain or recently had a heart attack
· You must not take Provigil (Modafinil) 200 mg if your age is not more than 17 years
How it Works?
The proper mechanism of smart pills is not known. But it is probable that Provigil may stimulate the wakefulness centers in the brain. Some researchers also assume that Provigil can restrain the action of dopamine transporter. Thus it boosts the dopamine in the brain. By doing all these, Provigil promotes the mental acuity and processing speed in our brain. Thus, it can help us to stay active, awake and keep the concentration going.
Inactive- Croscarmellose sodium, Lactose monohydrate, Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Povidone, and Pregelatinized starch.
Smart pills can help you to increase your activeness. Like other smart pills, Provigil also has various types of advantage as follows;
1. To treat you excessive sleep disorder, Provigil is the best smart pill for you
2. Provigil helps you to stay active throughout the day.
3. FDA also approved Modafinil 1998 as a smart pill which is the generic version of Provigil
4. This smart pill has a few cases of side effects
5. Along with excessive sleep problem, Provigil also can improve memory and concentration.
• Modafinil can cause dehydration in your body, so drink more and more water while taking Provigil
• If you see any rashes after taking it contact the doctor as sometimes it can cause allergy
• Some serious side effects of Provigil are fever, headache, vomiting, bruising, hallucination, depression, anxiety, chest pain etc.
• Dizziness, nervousness, diarrhea, nausea etc are some of the rare and minor side effects.
• Insomnia also can be the outcome of overdose of Provigil