Nootropic- Brain Enhancer
Nootropic are the smart pills which are used for the purpose of brain enhancement. It plays a very important role in the world where everyone wants to be smart and active. The stress, work load, tiredness etc that spoils our daily activeness. Nootropic are such smart pills that will help you keep active throughout the day. It improves your concentration, builds focus and avoid tiredness. It does not treat sleep disorders but it acts on excessive sleepiness. The sleep disorder can be caused due to sickness, stress, tension, shift works etc.
Nootropic are also known as smart drugs and cognitive enhancers. Due to abnormality of the brain people tempts to forget things which are important to them, which can be due to various reasons. Some of the reasons why smart drugs are taken:
· Enhance memory and increases the ability to learn.
· Help the brain to function properly under disruptive conditions.
· It increases the Neuronal firing control mechanism.
· Boost your brain and makes you more productive.
There are various nootropic that are available in the market. Whenever we hear the term Nootropic the word that comes to mind is smart drug. The first smart drug is “MODAFINIL” which was first tested as smart drug. The upgraded version of Modafinil is “Armodafinil”. The smart drugs are now frequently used by many as it is easily available in both online and offline markets. Although online markets provides consumer friendly facilities which includes:
- · Cash on Delivery
- · Free Shipping
- · One Click Shop
- · Refill Remainder
Some of the commonly used Nootropic are:
- . Modafinil
- . Armodafinil
- . Nuvigil
- . Provigil
- . Modalert
- . Modvigil
- . Artvigil
- . Waklert
SIDE EFFECTS OF NOOTROPIC
Side Effects are generally arises due to overdose, allergic reactions improper timings and many more. Some of the common side effects of nootropic are:
- · A mild headache
- · Feeling dizziness
- · Nervousness
- · Nausea
- · Insomnia or trouble in sleeping
Uncommon side effects are serious in case of such symptoms you need to consult your doctor right away. Some of the uncommon side effects of Nootropic are:
- · Fever
- · Sore Throat
- · Chest Pain
- · Irregular heartbeat
- · Hallucinations
- · Vomiting
- · Skin rashes
Important points to know about Nootropic
- · Nootropic should not be used if you have allergic reaction to Modafinil or Armodafinil.
- · Avoid nootropic if you have liver or kidney problem
- · Don’t drive or work with machinery that requires alertness because nootropic may impair your thinking.
- · If you have heart problems previously avoid nootropic.
- · If you have skin rashes tell your doctor about it.