Modafinil: The Popular Smart Drug
Modafinil is a unique drug in its own way. It treats excessive sleepiness or day time sleepiness. Modafinil helps to get rid of excessive sleepiness, sleep apnea, sleep disorder etc. The uses of Modafinil are to keep you active during working hours. It also helps you to work for long hours. Modafinil builds concentration at work that you do. Modafinil is the most commonly used smart drug for the reason that it has minimum side effects as compared to others.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS OF MODAFINIL
1) A headache, a mild head pain may arise for a short period of time
2) Nausea, a sensation in the stomach which results in vomiting frequently
3) Dizziness, it’s a woozy feeling, the head becomes light, it affects the sensory organs like ears and eyes.
4) Sleeping problems may arise; Modafinil works for 8-10 hours so the timing of taking Modafinil may affect the sleep.
SOME OF THE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS OF MODAFINIL
1) Chest Pain, it is one of the serious side effects which is very rare. In such situation, it advised to consult a Doc.
2) Suicidal thoughts
3) Hallucinations, the behavior that shows many things which aren't present actually.
4) Depression, when a person shows or has no interest in anything and looks depressed.
5) Agitation, a state of anxiety or feeling restless.
6) Allergic reaction, this type of reactions is very rare. Allergic reactions like skin rashes, itching etc.
ADVANTAGES OF USING MODAFINIL
1) It helps to keep us active and keep concentrated.
2) It boosts the memory and works effectively.
3) Studies have successfully shown a correlation between using drugs and retaining the cognitive function of health state.
4) It has shown the positive effect of concentration, short-term memory, and better focus.
5) Modafinil also showed significant improvement to ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER that was a concerned for the adults.
6) Modafinil is one of the top-selling SMART DRUG
POINTS NEED TO KEPT IN MIND BEFORE USING MODAFINIL
1) If you have allergy while taking Armodafinil or any other Modafinil previously.
2) If you have rashes previous while taking any other medicines.
3) If you have heart problems.
4) Breathing problems inhale and exhale problems
5) Kidney problems, suffering from kidney problems like digestion problems.
6) Check your blood pressure regularly.
7) Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Modafinil
8) Limit use of caffeine with Modafinil.
Mechanism of Action
Dopamine neurotransmitter is elevated in the brain which gives a sense of increased alertness and vigilance. Modafinil mechanism of action on dopamine can be compared to the feeling we consider as to increase the activeness.
Precautions and Warnings
It is important to consult with your physician before using Modafinil, particularly for those with:
– Hypersensitivity to the drug or other constituents of the tablets (wheat gluten),
– Previous cardiovascular problems, particularly while using other stimulants,
– Cardiac conditions, particularly: Left ventricular hypertrophy and Mitral valve prolapsed.
Reason Why Modafinil is Gaining Popularity
Modafinil (smart drugs) in general are gaining popularity, particular among younger people who need to focus, concentrate and improve their knowledge as quickly as possible. There are many different types, from nootropic peptides then there is Modafinil, recently labeled the first real example of a genuine smart drug! One of the benefits of Modafinil is that it isn’t a conventional stimulant, and reported side effects are minimal.