Choose Armodafinil : A Smart Drug with Stronger Effects!
Smart drugs, if you have heard of, are drugs that provide a person with an active and energy-filled life. The demand for these drugs is increasing constantly in the market today. What do you think is the reason behind it? Extreme stress and pressure which are brought upon by this competitive world have increased the demand for these drugs. But, do not take these as some “can make you super intelligent” kind-of drugs. No, they are not. They simply provide you with the zeal to work even after having undergone a lot of pressure. It makes you active and enthusiastic to work.
One of such a smart drug that provides people with a great deal of energy and activeness is Armodafinil. It is a modified version of the smart drug, Modafinil. It has a stronger effect and is more potent relatively.
Let’s know some more about this drug.
Quick Facts on Armodafinil
- · Armodafinil is an FDA-approved smart drug that received approval for the treatment of narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, and shift work sleep disorder.
- · The FDA approved this drug in the month of June 2007.
- · It is marketed under various brand names which include Nuvigil, Waklert, and Artvigil.
- · Its effect lasts for a long time, approximately 15 hours.
- · It should be taken in the morning or in the early afternoon.
Off-label uses of Armodafinil
This pill popularly is used for improving cognition in people. It provides them with enhanced focus and concentrating ability, improved attention, improved reasoning skills and abilities, and better creativity.
It also makes one feel socially confident and enthusiastic and passionate to do work. It provides a great deal of energy and motivation to perform work effectively.
You can buy Armodafinil online from any stores that sell such smart drugs over the internet. Purchase your drug from a good and reputed store if your doctor has prescribed it to you.
Precautions while using it!
- · Do inform your doctor if you are allergic to this drug or to Modafinil (Provigil) or have any other allergies. The inactive ingredients present in this drug may result in allergic reactions or other problems.
- · Tell your doctor if you ever experienced any heart problems (chest pain, enlarged heart, irregular heartbeat, mitral valve problem), any heart problems after taking stimulant drugs such as amphetamines, high blood pressure, liver/kidney disease, any mental disorder (depression, mania or psychosis) or a history of substance use disorder.
- · Avoid sharing this drug with other people. It is illegal to do so. It is a prescription medication only available with a prescription. Also, it can be addictive. So, avoid giving it to people who had been drug addicts before.
- · While you are on this drug, avoid any kind of work that requires you to stay mentally alert like driving; as this drug can make you feel a bit light-headed. This drug also reduces your ability to react to things quickly.
- · Pregnant and breastfeeding women must avoid taking this drug unless the doctor tells otherwise. Do consult a doctor before you consume this pill. It is not yet certain how Armodafinil can have an effect on a nursing baby or on an unborn baby.
Note that consulting a doctor is very important before taking any medication. Your doctor can decide by diagnosing your health condition if this drug is right for you. Also, follow your doctor’s advice so as to not misuse this drug.