Tramadol: Overview,Uses and Precautions
Introduction to Tramadol
Tramadol is a painkiller which is used to get relief from pain. Tramadol can be found in the various doses like Tramadol 50 mg and Tramadol 100 mg. Tramadol is the commonly used painkiller in USA, Australia, UK, Canada and NZ. It gives you relief from Acute as well as Chronic pain. It is also known as miracle drug as it has the propensity to reduce pain instantly. It gives you instant pain relief, as it works directly on the Central Nervous System. It changes the felling sensation of the pain in the brain. Tramadol is commonly known by its brand name which is ‘ULTRAM’.
Painkillers play a very important role in day to day working life. Pains are common as our mental and physical both part of our body is used during work. There are various reasons for pain to arise some of the generally occurring reasons are based on the physical movement of the body as well as the mental stability. Stress is one of the most common reasons for pain. Headache is one type of pain that occurs quite frequently for working people. Some of the pain affects our daily movement as pain is an irritating feeling that distract from any kind of work that we do.
Advantages of Tramadol in relieving pain
Tramadol plays a very important role in pain reduction as it is capable of giving instant relief from pain both acute pains and chronic pain. This is used to help relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. is similar to analgesics. It works in the to change how your body feels and responds to pain. As the effect is shown in the brain the body quickly adopts to it.
Downside of Tramadol
Every medicine has got its side effects, which doesn’t have side effects. But it depends on you how do you take it, whether you followed the instructions and precautions or not. Some of the side effects of Tramadol are:-
1. , feeling of sickness with a inclination of vomiting
2. , upset stomach
3. , Fainting
4. , imbalanced or feeling unconscious
5. Drowsiness, a feeling of sleepiness
6. A mild to severe
Precautions for Tramadol
· Don’t take alcohol while taking Tramadol.
· Don’t perform any physical work, which requires alertness after taking Tramadol.
· Avoid driving after taking Tramadol
· Take rest for about 30 minutes after taking Tramadol or till you can sense that the dizziness is no more.
· Overdose of Tramadol can cause brain malfunctioning and hallucinations.
Precautions in case of Downside
- To , eat a diet that is adequate in fiber.
- It may lead to dehydration; drink enough water to avoid it
- To reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- This drug may make you dizziness. not do any activity that requires mental consciousness until unless you are sure that you can perform the work.